Heartburn can be a real issue in pregnancy.
As the baby grows, they press everywhere, and up against your stomach is one place.
This can cause the stomach acid to be pushed upwards, causing heartburn, indigestion or acid reflux.
Managing these symptoms by eating small and often, not eating too late at night before you sleep, and watching out for foods that cause an aggravation (and avoiding them) can be a real help.
Below are details of some of the key homeopathic remedies that can help for these symptoms too.
If you want some information on potency and dose, look at this blog too.
- Bloated, dull and heavy feeling in the stomach.
- Feels like food just lies in the stomach.
- Cramping, bruised stomach pain.
- Better with hot drinks.
- Worse after eating.
- Belching, with the taste of food just eaten.
- Belching doesn’t make you feel better.
- Thirst for ice cold drinks.
- Bitter and salty taste in the mouth.
- Cramping stomach pain.
- Loss of appetite.
- Stomach feels empty.
- Hiccups and burping.
- Smelly breath.
- Worse at night and from the warmth of bed.
- Increased saliva.
- Bloated stomach with pressing pain.
- Belching and flatulence.
- Worse for milk and bread.
- Sour taste in the mouth.
- Desires indigestible food like coal and chalk.
- Stitching pain in the stomach, with a heavy feeling.
- Wants cold drinks and hot food.
- Thirsty for large quantities.
- Worse for eating, slightest movement, and in the evening.
If after considering this you still can’t get relief, book a free 15 minute chat with me to see how I could help.